Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Blog #1

    Hi! My name is Elizabeth Pereira. I am a junior studying Human Development and Family Sciences, as well as Psychology, with a minor in Education. I am currently a Junior, and from Miami, Florida. After graduation I hope to go to grad school and get my masters in marriage and family therapy. A fun fact about me is that I believe I have really good intuition.

    I would say I am very familiar with using technology in an educational setting. I have been working on tablets and computers since I was little. One of my favorite tools to use in and out of school would be Canva. Before entering this class, I was very knowledgable with it as I have used it for school projects as well as in a work setting. I would say I am also proficient in most Microsoft applications and am familiar with how to use the basics on all. I am overall very excited to expand my knowledge on technology in an educational setting with this class! 

    My personal learning networks vary. My favorite and most useful PLN would be my family and friends. They all have connections of their owns and have helped me gain useful insight and opportunities that have benefited me. For example, my brother and his girlfriend often give me resources to apply for jobs or internships that can help me towards my career. 




7 comments:

  1. I also love using Canva. I don't know why, there's just something about it that is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elisabeth! I love your blog theme! its so original and very personal, very nostalgic feel to it as well. I relate to being very familiar with canva and want to see how this course will improve my already developed skills on their website. I wholeheartedly love the theme and the blog layout that You chose, and was curious to know where you designed it so I can personalize mine further. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that you have your family and friends as your PLN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think getting a masters in marriage and family therapy is a cool career path :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your layout and I also really like canva:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Elizabeth. I am also from Miami and am minoring in education. I hope to develop a passion for using Canva such as you because this is probably my first time using it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to hear that you've had numerous experiences with Canva. I'm impressed how you've already set up your career path to pursue a master's degree in therapy! Looking for a PLN in this area would be of a great help in envisioning your career :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog #10

      I enjoyed working on Assignment 5! I thought it was fun to pick whatever topic we wanted and we really got to be creative and free wit...