Friday, November 10, 2023

Blog #9

    I have really enjoyed this course so far! To begin, I like how small and intimate our class is. It makes me more comfortable to engage with the class. I appreciate how the activities are very hands on. We always get very thorough explanations for all our assignments as well as time during our class to work on them. This is especially helpful if we have any questions on the work. I also love how great our teacher is. She is always very helpful when teaching us, as well as answering any question if we are confused! 

    Open Educational Resources are those resources used to gain knowledge that are public domain. They can be found on the internet on websites, videos, as well in the library as textbooks...etc. The open educational resource I choose is called "MERLOT." It is a California State University resource that provides about 35,000 open and free course material to anyone that wants to use it! I think this is an amazing website, as it allows those who aren't able to afford going to school or feel as if they are behind in their education to use. 

    Assignment four was not very difficult for me. I have been using powerpoint for years. I did though learn some new skills. For example, I have never recorded myself over the powerpoint. I thought it was a cool and useful tool for the future. I also thought how you could write notes on the slide was useful when recording. Next time, I feel as if I could have given myself a bit more time for this project. It was due on Halloween, which was a crazy time, but overall I should have separated more time to work on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #10

      I enjoyed working on Assignment 5! I thought it was fun to pick whatever topic we wanted and we really got to be creative and free wit...